We would love your support.
If you like what CLG has done for Lake Greenwood, consider supporting the cause…
Please Click here to become a friend of Lake Greenwood.
Or you can remit a check to:
Connect Lake Greenwood
c/o Greenwood SC Chamber of Commerce
110 Phoenix St
Greenwood, SC 29646
Checks payable to:
GCIF (Greenwood Community Improvement Foundation)
Thank you for helping our worthy cause!
Dear Friends and Supporters,
Connect Lake Greenwood (CLG), an initiative of the Greenwood SC Chamber of Commerce and its affiliate the Greenwood Community Improvement Foundation (a nonprofit organization), is kicking off its “Friends of Lake Greenwood” annual membership campaign. Your membership and support are invaluable and we ask for your support and involvement so that we can continue to provide programs and events that enhance life on Lake Greenwood. As a “Friend of Lake Greenwood” you will be connecting with CLG to maximize resources for the benefit of your lake.
The enclosed brochure explains the mission of Connect Lake Greenwood, past accomplishments, plans for the future, and all the benefits that go along with becoming a “Friend of Lake Greenwood.” Your support will help us continue to make Lake Greenwood a better place to live, work, and play. With your continued support, we can accomplish great things for Lake Greenwood.
You’ll note that we created three levels of support available as explained above.
CHECK OUT WHAT CLG HAS DONE OR BEEN INVOLVED IN, HELP US DO MORE !!
- Gateway Signs for Greenwood and Laurens: Completed 4/17
- Safety/Navigation Lights on Bridges Completed 6/17
- Decorative Lighting on hwy 72 Bridge – Postponed for more research
- Wayfinding historical signs- Completed 3/17
- Road side Crape Myrtles planted Hwy 72 Bridge – Completed 5/17
- Lake Greenwood Lake District Signs – Completed 7/17
- Sky Cam on Hwy 72 Bridge – Complete 11/17
- Gwd/DNR additional sheriff patrol boat project – projected for spring 2018
- Break on the Lake Restaurant- Opening April 2018
- Joint Gwd State Park/ Gwd County Walk-bike trail – Completed 01/18
- Zoning discussion for Laurens lake front property- in discussion
- New Jet Ski Rental Company- coming in spring 2018
- Economic Impact study on lake- Projected for early 2018
- Established primary information source for Lake Greenwood: CLG Web-Social Media Est 03/14
- Lake Capacity Study – Projected in 2018
- New kayak, canoe, paddle board company- coming in spring 2018
- New play floating jungle gym – coming spring 2018
- Up lights on Crape Myrtles at Hwy 72 bridge- Planned for spring 2018
- CSX bridges “no wake” zone- completed 02/18
- Communication System Lake front owners- In progress for 2018
- CLG Oversees the Lake Master Plan
- Established of largest event ever on Lake- Lights on the Lake 07/14
- Multiple Concert Series- Est. 2016
- Life on the Lake Summit- largest attended social meeting Est: 4/16
- Ecipsefest Boat Social 2017
- Boat Socials – est: 2017
- Fireworks at Semetra Golf Tour- Est: 2016
- Flotilla – est: 2017